DroneScan intern - Business Development / Marketing and Sales / Project Coordinator
DroneScan are offering a 3-6 months Internship to 1 or two candidates based in South Africa with option to move to permanent based on performance. Ideal location is Johannesburg but not critical.
Successful candidates will be expected to have the following skills or develop them during the period of review.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to deal with Clients on the telephone or inmeetings
- Write reports and prepare presentations
- Update Customer Relationship Systems
- Coordinate Meetings online
- Respond to emails from clients
- Update / Create New Quotes
- Proficient in Word, Excel / or Google Docs / Sheets
Candidates will have the following working environment:
- Work online from any location.
- Own access to internet, telephone and computer
- Provided with DroneScan systems such as Google Apps, billing and quoting systems
Candidates will be trained / supported in the following:
- DroneScan Product Sales
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Online tools such as CRM, Mailer, Wordpress etc.
Salary / Rates will be negotiated based on skills and experience / Qualifications
Ideally a technical or marketing / commercial undergraduate would be able to grow into the role and take on more responsibility during 2018 and experience rapid advancement as a result.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 1 week of your email.
Details to Follow: